Total Pageviews

Monday 18 October 2010

'If I could sleep through Mondays, then that would be just bliss!'

Hello :)
today was pretty darn rubbish, one full day of p.e :/ football for three hours, then netball for two, netball wasn't THAT bad if i'm honest x) but i hate mondays, don't you?
i did inform you that i had some pictures to share, so here you go:





















they're so random, but all muchly loved x) random shots, which ive taken during last week, again i'm sorry for the picture quality :/
what am i doing right now?
well i have a load of homework to do, so after ive finished writing this post, thats what ill be doing, but i'm sat on my bd at the moment with my doggys ^^ talking to them as if they can actually hear me, and then giving them ther own little accents and speaking back to myself? call me sad, but i like to do it :D
nothing else to say, but thankyou for all the comments! it makes me so happy to see that!
Till next time,
Nicole xox

No comments:

Post a Comment