Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 January 2011

first day back.

i guess it's always the same. depressing day and your super tired. i went to sleep quite 'early' & thought i was going to have a great nights sleep, but no my sister decided to wake me twice -.- i mean she was off today yet she had to wake me up urgghh! but i'm sorry about the last post and how depressing it was, i have pictures of my cardigan and some other random shots of myself :D so here you go :











 so yeh.. today was crap, tommorow is likely to be the same /: hope you all have a good week!
Nicole xox

6 comments:

  1. You are too pretty! I looooove this cardigan. I want one like this, so badly!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair! :)

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is lovely! But I was 'trying' to figure out the sixth picture. It slightly confused me. Haha!

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh i love your cardigan! ((:

    http://janzq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for the comments.
    Nicole xox

    ReplyDelete