Total Pageviews

Monday 27 September 2010

a day in the life of Nicole Martin.

Hello again.
i'm back to bore you :)
so today was ultra boring, i had to get up at 5:30 am ... how do i do it? you ask... with great difficulty. Hmm..i got to go back to bed till ten past six which wasn't too bad i guess. Had a naff day at school, well rubbish lessons is what i mean by that, though i did get called an Emo D:
'My name is Nicole Louise Martin, I'm an Emo and i'm in love with Jake Harris!'
yes, thats what i got out of today, my identity. It's not true of course, i'm not emo, and Jack Harris is ultra cute but two years younger. Bless, that reminds me i must say sorry to him tommorow :/
I'm going to end this post with a few pictures of my photography please do tell me what you think,
thankyou.
thats all for now D:
until next time,









Bye.
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment