Total Pageviews

Friday 28 October 2011

long day.

Hello, i'm hoping to get back into blogging asap, i need something to do with my laptop which no longer works properly, blogspot is like one of the only websites that works. Anyway, today i have homework to do a preparation for a french speaking exam to do, and my mum has asked me to set up a blog for her, shes going to start selling vintage clothing online, we went shopping yesterday all over the north east, and believe me found some amazing things, so watch this space, ill add a link to the blog when its all set up and working.
please don't give up on me my lovely followers, Nicole is coming back!:)

1 comment:

  1. Do me a favour and make a logo for the blog then I'll put it on mine with a link to your page and do a post about it
    xx

    ReplyDelete