Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 June 2011

diary of a wimpy kid: Rodrick Rules.

Helloooo!
so yeah yesturday was a hell of a long day but was really good.
I went to get my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted, then headed to town with my sister, when we go there we RAN to the cinema to try to get into the first showing of diary of a wimpy kid, we made it to the cinema 15 mins before the movie started but it was sold out/: so we had to wait. So we had a look around but didn't buy anything but lunch. We watched the film and I have to say it was pretty good, however I had a man sitting next to me who kept pointing out the obvious, like if one of the boys did something wrong he would say 'ha he's in trouble' ohh really -.-
After the film we went to the metro (shopping centre). I bought some high waisted shorts, shoes&a pair of sunglasses all for whn I go to venice! Actually can't wait to go to venice, wish july would hurry up!
We left the house at 10am and didnt get in till 9:30pm last night I was soooo tired, but it was a good day. Today I woke up to find that my eyes had reacted to the tint and they are all swolen and spotty and nasty and sore, I'm devistated. I'm supposed to be going out for my disters birthday tomorrow and I'm going to look a right mess, I've had eyedrops, creams and tablets so fingers crossed ill be okay.
Ill try upload pictures of my new stuff;later!
Nicole xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment